Posts tagged delicious
Posts tagged delicious
Raspberry Nutella Bliss Cake
Dandelionchild does not love to cook. But tonight, my fellow tumbloggers, she made this for us:
Baked Lemon Pasta. Click here for the recipe. I have only tasted the sauce (for the pasta is still baking) but oh my heavens is it delish.
THIS WAS SO DELICOUS.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cake For One
- 1/4 cup peanut flour
- 2 Tbsp evaporated cane juice, or other unrefined granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Equal Exchange Fair Trade Organic) - natural or alkalized
- 1/8 tsp baking powder if using alkalized (Dutch-processed) OR 1/8 tsp baking soda if using natural
- tiny pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt OR unsweetened applesauce for a vegan version
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- warmed peanut butter, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 6 oz ramekin or small bowl.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Stir in milk, yogurt, and vanilla extract until well-incorporated.
- Spoon batter into prepared ramekin and smooth the top. Bake until the sides and top are firm and cooked through and the center is gooey and undercooked, about 11-12 minutes (a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake should come out covered in raw batter!).
- Run a knife around the outside of the cake, and carefully invert onto a plate. Drizzle with peanut butter.
First off: peanut flour. High protein. Low carbohydrate. Full of peanuty flavor for about the same calories as an equal amount of flour.
Have you tried it? I’m not sure if it is even available anymore, as I haven’t seen it on Trader Joe’s shelves in a few months. Why would they get rid of such a fantastic ingredient?! Fingers crossed they bring it back.
Anyway, if you have reserves I highly recommend dipping into your stash to make this cake.Secondly: even without eggs, oil, or butter, this cake manages to emerge from the oven perfectly moist and spongy on the outside with that gooey chocolatey center that makes lava cake so incredibly enticing.
Thirdly: not much rivals the first forkful of cake that reveals a cascade of pudding-like batter laced with melted peanut butter.
Clearly, this is not a dessert to share.
Obsessed with this cereal ice cream collection.
It’s Crunch Time! We’re on a cereal-turned-ice cream kick.
flavor of the day: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
cinnamon-vanilla (using Madecasse Madagascar vanilla) ice cream with toasted Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
Give it here.
perfect for a cozy night of reading…
Chocolate cups filled with chocolate mousse.
vegan cheezcake popz!!!!
holy shit I’m doing this!
need this right now
GIVE ME THE RECIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i need this recipe.