The napkin art above our table at post workout breakfast.
A couple days back, nihilistwaffles was asking about gay/queer punk, which got me to thinking. So today, since I didn’t feel up to much of anything else, I made this mix.
Queercore, gay punk, punk bands with openly queer members and/or who sing about queer topics. This is by no means comprehensive, but it is a good mix.
Old stuff, new stuff, all kinds of stuff.
In the name of the queers, the weirdos, and the punk rockers, amen.
- Tom Robinson Band - Glad To Be Gay (live)
- Pansy Division - Smells Like Queer Spirit
- Three Dollar Bill - Homo Insurrection
- Limp Wrist - Punk Ass Queers
- Glory Hole - Fight Back Fuck Hard
- Fucking Dyke Bitches - Fightsong
- MDC - Dead Cops/America’s So Straight
- Dicks - Kill from the Heart
- Hunx & His Punx - Don’t Call Me Fabulous
- Huggy Bear - Pansy Twist
- Dick Binge - Faggot, I’m Gay
- Closet Burner - Gay Majority
- The Atomic Tanlines - Dirty Queer (RocknRoll)
- The Homewreckers - Uncontrollable Decay
- Peeple Watchin’ - Just Like Them
- Agatha - Sissy Dang
- GROKE - Dysphoria
- Luno - HRC
- Jayne County - Are You a Boy or Are You a Girl
- Against Me! - Unconditional Love
- Nervous Gender - Nothing to Hide
- The Need - Girl Flavor Gum
- Rotten Fruits - Dykes Rule, OK?
- Tribe 8 - Lezbophobia
- The Gossip - Swing Low
- Shopping - You Are A Sort (Don’t Call Me)
- The Haggard - For Matthew Shepard
- Team Dresch - Musical Fanzine
im so bored with girls not paying attention to me cause im so frickin pretty and cute
GALAXY #theillustratednail @stuntdolly
Via sarahdeluxe, a beautiful place I want to go to.
Corona Del Mar, California
Will never not reblog this perfection
Can I live there?!
I know where I’m going for all my decoration needs…
and here’s a dress from 1928 designed by the boué sisters aka an actual fairy dress for an actual fairy